Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Week 1 EOC Great Customer Service

My great customer service moment was about a week ago when my cell phone's power button had broke. So i called Verizon tech support and i explained that my phone was broken and that i needed a new to be sent to me. She was looking at the our account and had found out that my phone was still under warranty and that i didn't need to pay anything. She was very polite and understood that i need a new phone and said I would be getting it the very next day. I was very happy about that, then i had brought up my dads phone because he need a new one also. Instead of paying to get a replacement she had told me that my father was qualified to get an upgrade and just pay $35 for the fee. I thought that was great because now instead of getting and ugly phone he got to get a brand new phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment